- 5 medium red-skinned potatoes
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 bag shredded cheese (your choice)
- 6 to 12 slices of Sikorski Rosemary Bacon
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Use a mandolin slicer to slice potatoes
- Place 6 slices of rosemary bacon lengthwise in a row. Then arrange potato slices from top to bottom along the bacon. Place the bottom of potato along the edge of the bacon strip, so that once you roll it, your bloom will be able to sit.
- Melt butter and brush your potatoes with the melted butter.
- Add a thin layer of shredded cheese along your potatoes.
- Now roll your potatoes tight to make your blooms, then use toothpicks to hold in place when finished.
- Place your blooms upright in a muffin tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until edges are crispy and potatoes are cooked-through.