- Potatoes (1 kg)
- Sikorski Double Smoked Bacon (250 g)
- Eggs (2)
- White Onion (1)
- Flour (3/4 cup)
- Vegetable or Canola Oil (2tbsp)
- Bread Crumbs (2 tbsp)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- Marjoram (1 tbsp)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Grate the potatoes and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Dice or finely chop the onion and combine in a large bowl with the grated potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add eggs, flour, marjoram, pepper and salt to bowl and mix gently.
- Finely dice bacon and fry in a pan, then add to bowl and mix gently with other ingredients.
- Grease a baking mold or loaf pan with butter, then sprinkle generously with bread crumbs.
- Put mixed ingredients into pan or mold, then bake in oven for 70 minutes.