- 200g Sikorski Lunchmeat
- 150g cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 green onion
- black pepper, to taste
- Grind or chop finely Lunchmeat into the bowl
- Using a small mesh, grate cheddar cheese and hard boiled eggs.
- Add grated eggs and cheese to bowl.
- Finely chop green onion and add to bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and black pepper to bowl, then mix vigorously with a large spoon or spatula.
Voila! It’s simple and absolutely delicious!👌 Use as a creamy sandwich spread, a dip for crackers, or as a filling for celery or cucumber boats.