- 3 Debrecyna BBQ Sausages
- 3 slices Smoked Bacon
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red-Skinned Potato
– wash and cut peppers, onion, zucchini and potatoes into at least six similar sized portions, then set aside.
– slice each Debrecyna BBQ Sausage into at least 6 even portions and set aside.
– cut each slice of Smoked Bacon into at least 4 even portions and set aside.
– using a skewer, pierce the portions of meat and vegetables in an alternating pattern. There should be at least 3 pieces of sausage, 2 pieces of bacon, and one piece of each vegetable on each skewer.
– cook on barbeque or grill for about 40 minutes, turning periodically to ensure even cooking.
– when finished, plate with mashed potatoes, peas, or sweet corn as side dishes. Serve two skewers per guest.