- 2 medium-sized baking potatoes
- 6-8 slices Sikorski Double-Smoked Bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Bake potatoes for 40 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and set-aside until cool enough to handle. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Cut off ¼ – inch of each end of potato so the potato can stand upright, scoop out potato from your tops and bottoms and ¼ inch into your potato, set aside into a bowl. Starting from the bottom of each potato, wrap bacon around the potato to the top using toothpicks to hold in place.
- From your bowl of extra potato, mix butter, milk, green onion and cheese together to form a mashed potato then scoop it into the tops of baked potato, fill to the top and garnish the top with remainder of cheese.
- Place the potatoes in oven on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Remove potatoes from oven and place a dollop of sour cream and top with green onions.