- 6 strips Sikorski Double-Smoked Bacon
- 1 lb. ground beef, pork, or turkey (your choice)
- 1/2 cup bacon marmalade (for spreading/dipping)
- 1/4 cup toasted onions
- Halloumi non-melting cheese
- Sushi-rolling mat (can substitute tin/aluminum foil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place 6 strips of double smoked bacon on a sushi-rolling mat, in a bowl season your beef then apply thin layer of meat on the bacon.
- Cut your Halloumi cheese to fit the bacon horizontally and about 1cm thick. Start rolling it up tightly, you can use toothpicks to hold your roll in place if needed. Brush bacon with marmalade and place in casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for approximately 30-40 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven and glaze rolls lightly with marmalade again and crumble toasted onions on top.
- Cut into sushi rolls and use marmalade as a spread or dipping sauce.
- Serve warm