- 1 Baguette
- 6-10 slices Stuffed Bacon Roll
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Brie Cheese (cut into wedges)
- Baby Arugala (garnish)
– To begin, slice the baguette at a 45-degree angle to create 6-10 slices.
– Brush each slice on both sides with olive oil and place on grill or panini press until toasted on both sides.
– Remove and plate the baguette slices. Place one to two slices of Stuffed Bacon Roll on each of the toasted baguettes.
– Next, take the brie and carefully cut into triangular wedges. Rotate the cheese wedges onto their sides and cut each triangle into two halves.
-Place cheese on grill and heat until gooey and slightly melted, then remove and place on top of sliced Stuffed Bacon Rolls.
– Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with arugula. Enjoy!